Клуб
Благодарил (а): 7 раз
Контактная информация:

Andinoacara stalsbergi - новый вид цихлид (Cichlidae) из Перу

Сообщение Yan » Вс дек 20, 2009 7:22 am

Andinoacara stalsbergi
Musilová, Z., Schindler, I. & Staeck, W., 2009
Abstract

Andinoacara stalsbergi sp. n. is described from the drainages of trans-andean rivers and lakes at the Peruvian Pacific coast where this species occurs between Río Chira (Depto. Piura) in the north and Río Pisco (Depto. Ica) in the south. It is distinguished from its sister species A. rivulatus by the possession of a conspicuous white margin of both the dorsal and caudal fin and scales with light centres and contrasting dark marginal lines forming a fi ne reticulate pattern on the body sides. Studies based on molecular data confirm the status of Andinoacara stalsbergi sp. n. and reveal its phylogenetic relationships to its congeners. The reconstruction of the phylogeny within the genus Andinoacara results in the existence of two clades: one with A. stalsbergi sp. n., A. rivulatus, A. sapayensis and A. biseriatus and another with the remaining species.
Description of Andinoacara stalsbergi sp. n. (Teleostei: Cichlidae: Cichlasomatini) from Pacific coastal rivers in Peru, and annotations on the phylogeny of the genus.
Musilová, Z., Schindler, I. & Staeck, W
Vertebrate Zoology, 59 (2): 131–141, 2009.
Последний раз редактировалось Yan Вс дек 20, 2009 5:18 pm, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Ян

grange
Контактная информация:

Re: Andinoacara stalsbergi - новый вид цихлид (Cichlidae) из Перу

Сообщение grange » Вс дек 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Вот это дело.

Из статьи я вижу:
1) Научно описан вид, ранее известный как Andinoacara sp. “Silbersaum”.
2) Andinoacara sp. “Goldsaum” = Andinoacara rivulatus.

Сам Стальсберг по п. 2 по-прежнему имеет собственное мнение и пишет на своем сайте: "I was not agree in this, and more I worked with these fishes, and more I learned abouth theme, I was more and more certain that the fish we called "Aequidens" sp. Goldsaum was not Andinoacara (Aequidens) rivulatus".
Best regards,
Grange

Ответить